Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Price of Bollinger B2?

Can anyone tell me what the price will be for the Bollinger B2 electric truck?  I have a feeling it's higher than a Cybertruck, based off the pictures.

(01-04-2020, 06:39 PM)gerard Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the price will be for the Bollinger B2 electric truck?  I have a feeling it's higher than a Cybertruck, based off the pictures.

At least it looks like a pickup truck and not a chunk of cheese on wheels...

(01-04-2020, 06:40 PM)MarlonP Wrote:  
(01-04-2020, 06:39 PM)gerard Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the price will be for the Bollinger B2 electric truck?  I have a feeling it's higher than a Cybertruck, based off the pictures.

At least it looks like a pickup truck and not a chunk of cheese on wheels...

Big Grin  roasted!

The B2 will cost $125k.

(01-04-2020, 07:24 PM)Siggy Wrote:  

The B2 will cost $125k.

source?

(01-04-2020, 07:24 PM)gerard Wrote:  source?

from their website: https://bollingermotors.com/faqs/ 

Quote:What will be the price for a Bollinger truck be?
The MSRP for a Bollinger B1 or B2 is $125,000. We will working with independent dealers throughout the world to offer sales and service. More details as they unfold.

looking to save the money but unable to do it, now don’t worry coupon2deal will help you in this with the help of discount coupons we will help you out in your savings and we offered different types of coupons like
NordVPN Coupon
Namecheap Promo Code
hostinger coupon
Shein Coupon
Dollar General Coupons
Aldi Coupons
123inkjets Coupon
Ace Hardware Coupon
Allen Edmonds Coupon